Gregg Braden’s Free One Hour Event: The New Human Story
Gregg Braden’s “The New Human Story” is available today, Sunday, March 17th until Wednesday, March 20th with multiple times to watch each day.
Here’s the link to register: The New Human Story
New scientific research in the last few years is telling us that many things we assumed about the human condition have been wrong.
Super-health, super-learning, and super-longevity are now at our fingertips.
During The New Human Story Gregg will talk about breakthroughs in human capacity and the peer-reviewed science that questions the limiting beliefs we’ve held about Who We Are and where we come from.
These new scientific discoveries have the potential to change the way we think about our relationship with ourself, with others, and even with the planet.
In this FREE 60-minute video event:
- How new discoveries are challenging 150 years of scientific thinking — and why that’s relevant to OUR life story
- How to tap into our innate capacity to leap beyond self-limiting thoughts and behaviours and step into the grandest vision of the life we once thought was beyond our reach
- How to access our deep intuition on demand through heart-brain harmonization
- How to enhance our ability to self-regulate so we can choose to create a powerful immune response, activate longevity enzymes, and move into the gamma state at will to access deep levels of perception
- How to work with our mirror neurons to open new doorways to accelerated learning
- Why it’s time to move beyond a belief in isolated nations and view all of humanity as One global, interconnected family
- How the CIA, NSA, and U.S. military are leveraging these new tools for optimizing mental, psychological, and physiological performance
“What used to be science fiction is now science fact,” says Gregg Braden.
In the clip above Gregg explains how — just as those cinematic scientists extracted DNA from the fossilized remains of ancient forms of life in the movie, Jurassic Park — we can now extract DNA from forms of life that are believed to be our evolutionary ancestors and compare those samples to our DNA today.
These advances promise to blow open the door to revelations and realizations that have the power to change the way we think, act, and live on a daily basis.
How would our life change if we knew we had the innate ability to prevent illness, increase longevity, and thrive?
Recent scientific research is revealing that many things we’ve assumed about being human — about our capabilities and limitations — have been flat out wrong.
The science is now lining up with what mystics and yogis have been saying for centuries — and a whole new world is emerging…
With human potential pioneer Gregg Braden, we’ll find out how we have the potential to change the way we think about ourself, our relationship to our body, to others, to the Earth, and even to God.
Join this free one hour online event to discover the new science that exposes the limiting beliefs we’ve held about Who We Are and where we come from… and reveals what we’re actually capable of achieving and becoming.