What Will the Galactics Look Like?
I’d like to make a few comments here on how the galactics – or extraterrestrials – will appear, when we get a look at them with the Delegations.
Most terrestrial sources represent them as being little Greys or Zeta Reticulans, like the illustration above.
But will they really look like that?
The galactics themselves tell us, no, they won’t. They’ll look like us.
SaLuSa of Sirius tells us that the ones who’ll be arriving first are those who engineered our species in the first place.
“You will find that Galactic Federation members are no strangers to your early evolution, and in fact have had more than a hand in it.
“There is more of a connection between us than you might imagine. We have had a part to play in your genetic engineering resulting in what you are today. When you get to see the various types of Beings in our Federation, you will marvel at how many have a close resemblance to how you look now. ” (2)
The Sirians, Pleiadians, and Venusians are perhaps most like us, SaLuSa explains.
“Along with the Pleiadians and Venusians we [Sirians] are very much like you in appearance. After all, you are genetically linked with us and we have more in common than you might imagine.
“Many of you are aware of other humanoid forms, and these are simply variations that are more suited to the different planetary conditions.
“Bodies are vehicles that house your soul for the duration of your time in any one environment. Soon yours will change again, as you move into the higher vibrations and indeed for some of you they have already begun.” (3)
For them a change in appearance is an everyday affair. They simply think of how they wish to appear and assume that appearance, thought being creative in the higher dimensions.
Commander Ashira has a slightly-feline appearance. He’s a Hussian, he explains.
“In particular my lineage is Hussian. The closest thing that you can think of there is is a tendency, particularly more in some than others, towards cat-like, feline features. You might even think, dear Suzi, Egyptian – and so our features are humanoid but they come from a different lineage.
“The Hussians particularly are from two planets called CeeCeeCee and Xeres and they are not in your Galaxy. So yes, there are many different types of human forms – and some that are not human forms which are delightful as well. Just as we have animals that are not known on Earth.” (4)
He says Hussians were selected to meet with us because they appear humanoid to us. Those who don’t appear humanoid won’t be in the first wave of visitors.
“Now, are there many Beings of all shapes, sizes, dimensional realities, further out either in this Galaxy or from where I have come from beyond this Galaxy?
“Yes, but we are right at hand, and we are humanoid – well, we tend to be primarily humanoid – we also can shape-shift a great deal, so we appear humanoid to you. So in this similarity, the potential for meaningful relationships and friendships is there.” (5)
They can shape-shift. Well, they’d have to. Ashtar says that he comes from beyond the Twelfth Dimension. (6) If so, he’d have no form, no shape at all. The form he appears to us in would have to be a form of his own making, so to speak.
Mother Sekhmet is represented as a feline Goddess. She very well may have been a higher-dimensional Hussian. Galactic civilizations were on Earth prior to 1200 BC. (7)
I like to remember what David Wilcock said back in 2010:
“The human body shows up in the galaxy on every planet where life can form. It’s a natural evolution.
Some might get there by an insect; some might get there by a lizard; some might get there by mammals like we do; some might get there by cetaceans; some might get there even by vegetation, apparently.” (8)
It may be a novel thought to most of us to consider that homo sapiens do not “own” the human body. As David says, the Adam Kadmon template is common throughout the multiverse.
By now, we can understand why the higher-dimensional galactics look upon us and love us as family. We are indeed family.
Kryon expressed their love well:
“There’s a family here. There’s an entourage here who came to see you, [who are] sitting in the chairs. We’re the ones right now who are going to pick up the bowls of tears that we’ve been using to wash your feet. You’re not Humans, you know? You’re family! … That’s why we love you the way we do.” (9)
This is, in the truest sense of the word, a family reunion. And that family reunion will be followed in the years ahead by meeting more and more forms, more and more varieties of human – and non-human – life.
(1) On the Delegations, see “On the Delegations,” September 9, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/09/09/on-the-delegations/ ; “The Delegations are Underway,” September 9, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/09/09/the-delegations-are-underway/; and “The Historic Roots of the Delegations,” September 8, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/09/08/the-historic-roots-of-the-delegations/
(2) SaLuSa, May 5, 2010, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.
(3) Ibid., Oct. 27, 2008
(4) “Transcript: Heavenly Blessings ~ Commander Ashira on Galactic Life, March 18, 2014,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/03/21/transcript-heavenly-blessings-commander-ashira-on-galactic-life-march-18-2014/.)
(5) Loc. cit.
(6) Ashtar: If you were looking for me, I would be out of the realm of human experience. So, let us make that clear as well.
SB: That means above the twelfth dimension, is that correct?
A: That is correct. (“Transcript of Ashtar on An Hour with an Angel, April 23, 2012,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/04/25/transcript-of-ashtar-on-an-hour-with-an-angel-april-23-2012/.)
(7) The galactics remained on Earth until around 1200 BC when they decided their presence was no longer wanted or needed. See Steve Beckow, “Archangel Michael: What Happened to Civilization in 1200 BC?,” Golden Age of Gaia, November 24, 2017, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/11/24/290782/
(8) David Wilcock, Project Camelot Interviews David Wilcock, Part 2 of 4, at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bz9YPriDLo&feature=channel
(9) “The Shift is Here,” Oct. 20, 2008, at http://www.kryon.com/k_channel08_Chile.html)