August 24, 2021 by Steve Beckow
It’s taking me a while to calm down. Thanks for your patience.
Until now I’ve been assuming that the white hats had all things in hand.
Now I have to acknowledge that a doubt has entered my mind, hearing a rumor that millions of executions have taken place and reading the alleged accounts of tribunals at Guantanamo.
I’m bothered by reports of the tribunals which, if the things said were uttered in my refugee hearing room, they’d have led the federal courts to throw out my decision on a presumption of bias.
The way the accused are being addressed, the insults tossed at them, the prosecutor appearing to also act as the judge, the basing of an execution order on whether the accused had kept a promise, etc. – none of this is OK with me.
What it says in the larger picture is that we may need to discuss some of the broader philosophical issues that underpin our creation of a new society. Sooner or later we’ll have to come to some kind of agreement on what we’re doing (and not doing) and whose version of reality we’re following.
Empirical materialism, for example, is too small a philosophy to explain the changes that are soon going to happen. It holds that only what we can see, hear, touch, taste, etc., is real. That will never explain what’s about to occur.
I have no credentials for doing this. But I also have no heart or stomach for standing aside from it when we’re making what could be serious errors.
Tomorrow I’ll be posting a new book, entitled Towards a World that Works for Everyone. (1) That lays out the goal. Of the notion, Michael and the Mother have said:
Divine Mother: This change that I speak of, the creation — yes, dear Steve, I use your words — of a world that works for everyone, everyone and every being, [will not take] decades or millennia. (2)
Archangel Michael: Creating a world that works for everyone [is a goal] I heartily agree with. (3)
Therefore I can assume that this goal represents her Plan.
Consequently I’m now starting to look at some of what I consider to be the basic postulates of such a society.
Meanwhile, libraries of articles, books, and databases can be found on this site.
You may wish to familiarize yourself with what’s available because the time approaches when we may have to assist the unfamiliar to understand what’s happening in our world.
Prior to 2019, articles were entered into the Library, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/library/.
After 2019, articles were no longer entered into the Library but assigned a category. To enter, hit “Categories,” under the site banner, from the Home Page.
The “Downloads Page” at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/07/06/downloads-page/ contains perhaps fifty books on what is occurring around us at this moment as well as spiritual philosophy.
- Suzanne Maresca, Quantum Perspectives, on Buy Me a Coffee
- Kathleen Mary Willis, Voice of Freedom
- Ibid., A Door to Everything
- First Contact – Dictionary of First Contact and Ascension
- New Maps of Heaven – Dictionary of Life after “Death”
- From Darkness Unto Light – Dictionary of Enlightenment and the Trinity
- Other Dictionaries of Enlightenment
- Gender Persecution – Dictionary of Gender Persecution from 2007
- The Impact of Automation in Work
- The Essays of Brother Anonymous
- What is Happening in America? – Dictionary on 9/11 and Depleted Uranium
(1) The phrase “a world that works for everyone” originated with Werner Erhard.
(2) “The Divine Mother: We are Creating a New Species of Humans,” July 12, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/07/12/the-divine-mother-we-are-creating-a-new-species-of-humans/.
(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, June 9, 2017.